skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Funny Sayings of Lizzy
Monday, July 14, 2008
Bedtime
Allison: Lizzy, it's time for bed.
Lizzy: I don't want to go to bed.
Allison: I know, but it's still time for bed.
Lizzy: I don't want to go to bed. I need to go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lizzy
Gabriel
Adam
Allison
Come see what our family is up to!
Gorner Family
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
2010
(11)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(28)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(35)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
▼
July
(4)
Yucky For Babies
how many legs?
Bedtime
Mrs. Monster
►
June
(7)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment