I remember when I was little I used to think that the second verse of I am a Child of God was "and so my knees are grey" instead of "and so my needs are great" I like hers. That's one I haven't heard before
That's funny Tiff, I heard another one for I Am A Child Of God. Instead of "with parents kind and dear," it was "with parents kind of weird." Now I want to sing the revised lines every time I sing the song!
2 comments:
I remember when I was little I used to think that the second verse of I am a Child of God was "and so my knees are grey" instead of "and so my needs are great" I like hers. That's one I haven't heard before
That's funny Tiff, I heard another one for I Am A Child Of God. Instead of "with parents kind and dear," it was "with parents kind of weird." Now I want to sing the revised lines every time I sing the song!
Post a Comment