skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Funny Sayings of Lizzy
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Hitch up the saddle.
Lizzy: I wish I could ride a moose.
1 comment:
Unknown
said...
I love it! She's oh so very Canadian. heehee
May 24, 2009 at 12:10 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lizzy
Gabriel
Adam
Allison
Come see what our family is up to!
Gorner Family
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
2010
(11)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(28)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
▼
May
(4)
Welcome to the Jungle!
Names
Fruit Loop
Hitch up the saddle.
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(35)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
1 comment:
I love it! She's oh so very Canadian. heehee
Post a Comment